1. I want to be spontaneous and easygoing, with enough structure though that will give them the security they need.
2. I want to be able to instill in them a passion for life.
3. i want to teach them to have good manners and be polite.
4. I want to play outside with them a lot.
5. I want them to hear more music than TV.
6. I don’t want them to remember me on my phone/computer all the time.
7. I want to pick up and go places with them on a whim.
8. I don’t always want to worry about schedules or making messes.
9. I want our house to be filled with laughter and love.
10. I want to create situations where they can use their imaginations as much as possible.
11. I want to lead by example. I want to be a good role model for them.
12. I want them to know there is no limit to what they can accomplish.
13. I want to teach them to be kind to others and have a generous heart.
14. I want our family to always be adventurous and value the importance of seeing new things.
15. I want to teach them to value and respect each other as siblings and us as their parents.
16. I want them to know they can dream big and we will be there no matter what to support them.
Have you ever written out parenting goals for your family?