We aren’t big on gifts for valentine’s day, but these are ideas that Gabe and I are on board with should we so choose to go that route. (wink wink)
Him + Her Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- I’ve raved about Sarah Happ products before, so the Lip Slip and One Luxe gloss are a simple and sweet duo for perfecting the pucker.
- . Up for the splurge? This combo includes barrel aged maple syrup, a bourbon brown sugar candle, and a big joe coffee mug. A handsome set for the handsome gent.
- To wash, To wear laundry travel bags for the gal who loves practical and needs a little organization motivation. (Hand raised.)
- Handcrafted leather wallet with red stitching that fits perfectly in your guy’s back pocket.
- Just add coffee. Something I never tire of. The Hot Stuff mug that adds a little nudge and nod to let your lady know how you really feel;)
- Had to include this Olivia Burton watch for a good blush pink splurge. Maybe add a handwritten note with: “You are my favorite person to spend TIME with.”
- For the outdoorsman, frequent traveler, or business man on the go, these Just Porter backpacks are spacious and waterproof! They also donate a backpack full of school supplies with every backpack purchased.
- This pair of bluetooth headphones can be a clever and thoughtful option to be used for travel, work, or at home. Note to add: “Along with these headphones, here’s a playlist to tune out the busy world around you, and enjoy some time to yourself.”
- Both the Well Known book and the makers behind it are fantastic. It’s easy to stick in your bag to bring on a date or group gatherings and is loaded with questions for meaningful and thought provoking conversations based on the five levels of knowing someone.
- I don’t think any girl could refuse an excuse to take some time to unwind and relax with these Detox + Calm Bath salts. Just add a few sweets and you have yourself a winning combination.
Happy Monday and hooray for just about making it through January!
*Our site experienced some issues and this original post was affected, so if you left comments or questions they are no longer visible. Apologies!