I could live without social media.
I could live without a microwave.
Heck I could even live without my coffee maker….(or so I say)
However, when it comes to raising three children, I will take all the shortcuts and simpler products I can get. You need things that are durable, easy to tote around, and ALWAYS have pockets (I repeat this with emphasis!). That is why I am having a hard time not stuttering through this post over excitement about the Quinny Buzz Xtra. If we were talking about it in real life, I would probably be spitting my words out so fast you would be dodging and ducking to keep up. But first let me tell you a little story about what happened yesterday….
I was feeling extra ambitious and decided to run some errands with Veronica and Max. Max is swiftly growing out of his car seat and living up to his nickname Moose quite nicely. We were given a stroller when Gabriel was born that has been really great. We purchased a car seat that was not the same brand, but fit will inside. We have used them both for all three children. However, Max is now too strong and squirmy to set the car seat in the stroller anymore as I realized yesterday. As we got out into the parking lot of the store, I set the carseat in the stroller, and realized I had to adjust the back to allow it to nestle safely inside. Veronica decided she wanted to ride on the front of the stroller as she often does. I warned her not to because Max could topple out. Mere seconds later as I was adjusting the back to secure Max inside, I see Veronica hop on and they both start to fall…
My heart stopped altogether as I watched in slow motion as Max was about to tumble to his grave (or so my mind was playing out). He has a very vigilant guardian angel. The car seat bounced on its side on the pavement. I saw his head jolt and hit the side of the car seat. Had it been angled an inch more forward his precious head would have smacked the pavement. Of course I had just read about a child who lost his life that way so I was a mess after this happened. Veronica was in tears over a skinned knee, Max was in tears over the scare, and I was in tears over seeing him almost bust his head open. I resolved then and there that I would no longer use that carseat/stroller combo. (You know how mama bears can be.) Well that afternoon this stroller arrived from a jolly Fed-Ex man on my front door step. I wanted to hug him and then call Quinny and hug them too.
I was so anxious to open it up and put it together and knew I would probably have to be patient and wait till Gabe got home to help me figure it out, but OH MY GOSH! It is SO easy to assemble!
- Everything snaps in, and every piece is adjustable. I assembled with little Gabriel’s help in 15 minutes.
- The handle bar has adjustable height which Gabe was so happy about since he is taller and needs the added length.
- The seat is also adjustable back and forth for when you want them to fall asleep or see the world.
- It has the option to insert the infant carseat SAFELY and SECURELY inside.
- The wheels are built for subterrain and easy movement. I have never felt a stroller so easy to move and so light at the same time. I am going to try running with it.
- It collapses so easily, which is a lifesaver for us since we travel often. It even fits in an overhead compartment on an airplane!
- And of course STORAGE on the bottom. Key to life folks!
This really is the cream of the crop friends! Worth adding to your baby registry! So grateful to Quinny for allowing me to experience it and be a part of their launch!
This post is sponsored by Quinny and is 100% my own opinion. Thank you for supporting the companies that make blogging possible for me and my family!