Father’s Day, birthdays, and anniversaries all fall in June for us. Since each of my little ones would love to gift their pop with a special something for Father’s Day, I looked around to find ways each of us can gift him with his favorite things all within budget.
Here are 10 Father’s Day Gifts for under $15:
(Top to bottom)
1. Dollar Shave Club – Monthly razors sent straight to your door + if you can get The Shave Butter and Post Shave for $15 total. Quite a steal. Gabe loves this stuff.
2. Fishing Vest Pack – Retractor, nipper, forceps, and Leader straightener. Necessities for the guy who likes to rise early with the trout.
3. Looking Sharp soap bar – Punny soap for your hard-working, sharp as a tac fella.
4. Pledge matches – Giant size matches for the camper, cigar smoker, or maybe even candle lighter….with an honest pledge to be true and brave if used;)
5. Knife Sharpener – Portable sharpener for all pocket knives, cooking knives, etc.
8. Zippo lighters – Pocket sized flip lighter that is WIND PROOF! These save the day when it comes to outdoor use.
9. Cord Tacos – A clever variety of Father’s Day themed cord tacos to keep phone plugs and USB cords organized.
10. Head lamp – Also an essential for the outdoorsmen. Whether they are getting under the hood of the car, hiking at dusk, or starting a bonfire at dawn, these allow both hands to be used while this provides the light straight from the line of vision.
Hope this is a helpful guide for those of you who saved the gift hunting for this week ….(raising hand).
P.S. Amazon Prime has free two-day shipping (I use this option a little more than I’d like to admit.). Cheers!