This pregnancy is by far the fastest I’ve ever experienced, but as you know, that might have something to do with not knowing I was pregnant for the first two months. Suddenly I am in the third trimester a little bewildered and a little in disbelief at how I am having a baby in a few short months! I wanted to share a few staples that I wore throughout my second trimester that helped me still feel a little more among the land of the living than the land of the zombie waddling platypus;)
These have been both new and long time pregnancy favorites, that have gotten me through the last few months with a little more ease and comfortability and some beauty favorites that have woken up my tired face!
- Blanqi Maternity Support Tank
- Clinique CC Cream – SPF 30, blends well, and offers lightweight coverage.
- Nars Lip Gloss – Smooth, summery, and long lasting.
- S’well Water Bottles – Keeps water cold for hours!
- Cotton Tank Dresses – Cool and easy to style…especially when they are striped.
- Comfortable kicks – I wear these with denim shorts and tees.
- More comfortable kicks – It’s all I wear guys. Even with dresses!
- Scoop tank bras – Too live, breath, and sleep in.
- Reversible Tote – It carries everything. Stick in a pocket organizer and you are good to go.
- Moisturizers – The healing balm has been salvation for my dry patches and lips on my face. I am a moisturizer junkie, so I am loyal to this ultra repair cream that has also been wonderful at night.
Nordstrom’s anniversary sale just started which is always bonkers good, so for the first time ever, I signed up for the Nordstrom debit card just to have early access privileges. So if you end up snagging one and joining me in the small guilt, you can blame me for the peer pressure. All items featured today can be found there!
I love hearing about pregnancy favorites, so please do tell! What have been yours? Happy almost Weekend! (always worth celebrating, yes?)